Great games. I was watching the Canals video and I don't know how we won that if you watch the kill feed they got the last 4 or 5 kills. Maybe we got a few last second revives. I know I was reviving at Alpha like a mad woman then I went down at the last second. Nevertheless it was close, good win they are a good team :]
1) Losing the tank 3 times almost killed us......2 by C4, one cuz no matter what I had to get their tank away from B as we were bleeding tickets bad. TG's plan would've worked out perfectly but they got a guy behind us so fast for the 1st tank c4, the 2nd and 3rd were outta necessity to push a little bit.
2) They had one guy basically in a chopper way out in the distance at C (spotted him at one point when I was waiting for the tank), he would just keep dropping guys off.....some would go for C, sometimes they would just go shoot us in the back while we were pushing for B. I also think this is how the C4 guys got behind us.
3) God I hate that my voice doesn't record.
1) This almost loss was on me, I've never played CQ (embarrassed) from this side before. From the spawn screen you can only see fast boats, I didn't think there was another vehicle. FAIL. This game would've been very different if I had realized the LAV was there from the start and not 3/4's the way through the match - so although we won, and it was really fun, being this close was on me.
2) You can easily tell that this game is when my wife started in on me...so I also apologize for my sloppy play, missed opportunities, etc - but Still kept Bravo do'n their job.
I don't have time to really analyze the games but wanted these quick notes up.
sorry i took the lav on noshar canals, it was just sitting there without a driver. we need fast starts though so i thought it was going to be left behind, all vehicles need to be moving as fast as they can. we need to utilize all vehicles so that they're never sitting idle at our deployment. so we need to start working on strats.
i was playing horrible last night that's why i wanted to be in a tank.
@seal - my directive was to stay in the mouth of the tunnel, until their tank was down - I got c4'd before that happened. How a guy got behind us at the mouth of the C side spotted/undetected is beyond me - c4 was not even a thought that early in a round
@buzz - no worries on the LAV, and that round on Kharg wasn't official - I had to drop. We need basic Strats for each. For all these bravo sqd was vehicle sqd, that's how I ran us.
Fun matches either way......
Last edited by FfC-Th3_Butch3r; 02-26-2012 at 12:12 PM.
K I understand now and also I maybe cud account for one of those c4s cause really and truly only me and white where committing to the right side across from b so when we dropped they got a few thru on canals I missed out on so many kills and a possible tank steal once due to mav spotting / annoying me then on kharg I know it wasn't assigned to me but if I started with jet they wudnt have been able to camp the runway and helopad