Thread: FfC Server

Private First Class
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPhunkenstein13 View Post
    Very cool!

Sucks how limited customization is but I'm sure that will get fixed. At the very least having FfC and our logo in the loading screen is great for clan promotion!

There isn't anywhere to put our logo yet. There are spots to put a description of the server and a message, but nowhere for a logo or banner...yet. From what I've been reading they're going to patch the servers relatively soon to enable banners and a lot more customization, admins, etc. It would be great if some of our talented graphic design guys could come up with a banner to put with the server once we're able to. I don't have that talent. I would assume that the banners will have to be pretty similar to what they were on BF3/4 servers, so if anyone wants to volunteer to come up with one I'll attach it to the server as soon as they allow me to. Once they get the customization of the servers down I'll rent one long term.

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's fill it up tonight!!!

CEO - Chief Executive Officer FfC-Th3_Butch3r's Avatar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks boss - always check for this server first, we should try to live in it. If its successful and works for us - I'll extend it for the next few months if we see the value!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, this is awesome of you. Hopefully they work out those bugs for you and us

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Always classy, never trashy, but a little nasty

Private First Class
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made the server East Coast figuring that most of the guys are out there and I will be too in a couple of months. If that doesn't work and it's better somewhere else when it expires I'll get the ne one in a different region.

Butcher, if it works out for us I'll take care of renewing it. I had planned on getting it for 6 months anyway. Maybe we could get a couple servers for different modes.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk